As it’s snowing outside, this seems like the perfect time to bit of spring/ summer daydreaming. And by daydreaming, I mean lusting…
Here’s what I’m looking forward to his spring summer, aside from sunshine of course.
- Graphic prints – in 2012 I stepped up my game on the print front, and this year I plan to continue my foray into the bold and beautiful prints.
- Iridescence – so Azealia Banks has fully embraced her inner mermaid (her multi coloured weaves are like, whoa!) and I’m sure she’ll have a ball with the other worldly iridescence trend
- Pencil skirts – one fashion staple that will never ever get gone. And a good thing too. Every woman can rock a pencil skirt and feel a million dollars. Even though I’m kind of short and don’t really have those killer curves, I’ll be clashing colours and prints to keep it funky and fun.
- White – Approach this one with caution! The various runway looks are making it kind of irresistible! Laser cut patterns, cropped pants, clean lines…lovely!
- Summer of 60’s – Shifts, flower power and lots of Broderie Anglaise. Hurry up and grow little ‘fro!!
- Bombers! – I don’t know… wildcard? Hey, I’ll give it a go!