It’s been almost forever and a day since I last posted and I’m more than bummed about that. The death of my ‘ickle netbook, unforeseen life stuff, moving house, general loss of get-up-and-go are my rubbish excuses. I will neglect my corner of cyber space no longer.
I’m happier, I’m healthier and I’m ready to write! 🙂
So, what’s been happening? I’ve thrown together a super-quick round-up.
Here goes …..
- Dita Von Teese announced she was launching an underwear line
- everyone was talking about Elena Bartels
- I lusted after Solange Knowles wardrobe….and hair
- Vogue Netherlands was launched
- We said hello to new tomboy chic label Folk
- my girl crush on Jourdan Dunn grew
- Heidi and Seal spilt 😥
- we said farewell to D&GB
- Marc Jacobs wore a dress to the Met
- Karl Lagerfeld said something offensive..again
- London went Olympics mad
- Milla Kunis was named the face of Dior
- Victoria’s Secrets finally arrived in London
- People bought Jil Sander’s £185 paper bag
- Harper Beckham just got cuter and cuter
- That Chanel Hula Hoop bag
- Hackney was named as a future fashion hub
- One direction were features in Vogue
- Nicolas Ghesquière left Balenciaga…and Alexander Wang joined
- Rih Rih’s wardrobe got me feeling jelly
- Taylor Swift dated Harry Styles….. Then they broke up
- Fell even more in love with Cara Delevingne’s eyebrows
- Romeo Beckham almost killed me with cuteness in the Burberry campaign
- I turned 29 (eeeeeeek!!)
- it snowed
I also decided to start a new hair journey. Goodbye relaxer and hello to my kinky, curly roots J I bog chopped (with the help of my lovely BF) and even though it was a bit scary, I now love my new teeny weeny ‘fro! I’m sure there will be more than a few updates on the hair as it grows *Thinks about adding a Hair Journey section to blog*
Anyway’s it’s good to be back!